Let's Find What You're Looking for

Monday 31 March 2008

stuck with you

i hate the way you see me...
i hate the way you touch me...
i hate the way you feel me...
i hate the way you teach me 'bout life...

you're so brutally cruel...selfish...rude...uncompromise....

i hate when you hear me, cus you never really listen what i said
i hate the way you talk, cus you always telling

i hate when you angry, cus it means no-one can touch you...
i hate when you happy, cus it means you're lonely...
i hate when you confuse, cus it means no-one can find you...

i hate all of you...i hate the way you think...
i hate the way you always right...
i hate when you apologize...cus it's not for what you'd done wrong, but it just to show people that they wrong n make them admit that you are right...

i hate all of your plan...cus it has to be perfect plan...masterplan...
i hate the way you see future...cus future's already yours
i hate when you dreaming...cus you'll take all the reality to live in it

i hate everything in you...
but i can't lose you...
cus i love you...

cus i'm stuck inside you...

cus you're too good to be true...

cus you're my King...my Leader...my Sunshine...my Love..

...cus you are you...

"A Confession Letter from my Heart to my Mind"

***

April, '08

_not too tough_not so sure_unsaint_but it's pure
__chup@chups_

No comments: