Let's Find What You're Looking for

Monday 12 May 2008

afraid to sleep...

i'm just afraid 2 sleep...got you in my dream...it turns into nightmare...then made me loose Him in the first time...damn...it becomes a hell...n i hate it...hate when you become my sin...my nightmare...my damn!!

Lord, dear Almighty One...please don't make me leave You again...don't make me turn to another again...don't make my eyes blind again...don't make me deaf again...don't make me loose You again, my Love....my Lord...My only God

please wake me up in Your way again...give me my faith again...my foot to stand, my back bone to stay, my brain to think trough, my heart to living the life, and my arms to hold You...hold Your hand...hold Your love....

...amiinn...

"Jangan pernah Kau lepas aku, aku butuh diri-Mu...jangan biarkan aku berpaling dari-Mu...." (taken from 'Ketetapan Hati' written by: YHS)



_not too tough_not so sure_unsaint_but it's pure_
_chup@chups_

No comments: