Let's Find What You're Looking for

Tuesday 14 August 2007

human's torch

It turns wrong…

It becomes so unsure…

It shakes every inch of body…

It ruins everything…

Damn…It feels hot…

Oh, God…It starts burning…

Somebody….

Help!!!!

Everybody….

Go away!!!! Run!!! Get away from here!!!!

Don’t ever dare to come near…don’t ever think to touch…don’t ever play with fire!!!

Maybe you think you gonna do everything….

But you’d done nothing....

Maybe you just want something…

But you never really get anything….

Baby…it feels so hot…

Oh, love…it’s really burning…

Somebody…

Help me!!! (it’s really hurting)

Everybody…

Go away!! Run!! Get away from me!!

Don’t ever come near me…don’t ever think to touch me…don’t play with my fire!!!

Don’t mean to hurting…

But baby you know it’s burning…

When I say you have to running…

It because it’s gonna booming…

Someone…

Please help me!! (only You can helping me...yeah, it's just You)

Everyone…

Don’t ever come near…don’t ever think to touch…don’t play with my fire!!!

Don’t ever come near me…don’t ever think to touch me…don’t play with my fire!!!

Don’t ever come near me…don’t ever think to touch me…don’t play with my ANGER!!!

No comments: